- What’s Flora’s relationship with other open-source 4G/5G projects?
OAI & Magma: We integrate the essential components from both systems to provide quick setup for research purposes. We further provide an in-depth analysis tool for analyzing.
OpenRAN: OpenRAN Project group is an initiative to define and build mobile systems based on general-purpose hardware, open interfaces, and software. Our system shares the spirit of OpenRAN and provides pure software implementation and extension based on the defined interfaces.
srsLTE: Flora will provide analysis functionality and integrate srsLTE in future releases.
- What are the features expected to be released in future?
- Full stack protocol analytics: Support for in-depth protocol analytics on LTE protocols and decision logic at both the device and the infrastructure
- Low latency components: Low-latency, yet standard-compliant solutions for user data packets and control signaling
- Secure mobile networks: New system-in-the-chain security to fix the current broken 4G/5G design that poses security risks
- Edge applications: Integrating more cutting-edge apps such as augmented reality into the Flora